"Education is not the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think." - Albert Einstein
- Managing training projects from needs analysis until delivery and assessment
- In charge of Compliance Training Program - working with SMEs to develop appropriate e-learning course the educate the workforce on compliance regulations
- Developing procedure guides, job aids, FAQs, checklists, e-learning courses and any other creative training resources to support learning strategy and solutions
- Support Enterprise-scale projects as lead training resource
- In charge of training, mentoring and advising colleagues within training team on e-learning and resource design related questions
- Provided online coaching to non-native English speaking students and job seekers
- Objective of coaching sessions: Communication, Conflict Management, Cooperation
Organized, structured, developed and delivered training sessions on product knowledge and soft skill practice for new hire call center representatives and sales agents.
Advised the founder and managing partners on curriculum development, in choosing efficient methodology to assess different skill and knowledge groups, and in modularizing course content.
Was responsible for the development, organization and facilitation of skill improvement training sessions for various groups, such as international university students, immigrants and international job seekers.
Was assisting the managing partner with communication and marketing related needs.
- created database of possible clients
- developed marketing material
- managed business phone calls
- helped the managing partner with different the preparation of materials like presentations and online communication in English
Was helping fellow university students handling their exam anxiety, public speaking and general communication skills. This experience brought the idea of developing skill improvement trainings for groups. (--> narcan)
- atypical teaching-learning methods
- experiential learning
- construstivism and instructional system design
-non-technical skills and their improvment in training sessions
- learning and prior knowledge assessment
Was assisting the lead trainer with tasks like developing material, choosing activities and the delivery of the training during sessions for university students on various topics.
- Facilitating learning
- Lifelong learning - models and their implementation
- instructional technology
- instruction of learning evironments
Was preparing different extra curricular material and holding general classes in English alongside with fellow Education Msc students for learners who returned to finish their general studies after the age of 18. Was organized by the Katholieke Universiteit of Leuven.
Was assisting the director of the institution to create new course ideas for young adults and the elderly. Was responsible for managing the development of curricula, course materials and later to oversee the legal process of getting the new courses accredited.
Fundamentals of andragogy, curriculum development, teaching-learning methodologie, psychology, communication, didactics
Focus on adult education management - developing and organizing learning processes, such as courses, seminars and training sessions for different group of adults
After studying in Belgium I ended up working there. That's where I met my American husband whom I followed back to the United States.
Because I admire this challenging-rewarding profession and I believe I am good at what I do and I will also never stop at learning to become even better at it.
To start off simple, let's say that a training (learning) process can be in-class, blended or e-learning based.
Some people might automatically assume that it means the in-class setting does not include the use of technology at all then. To all of those lecturers, teachers and professors, who sit behind their desks quietly reading from a piece of paper as a presentation, the assumption above is not true. For the most part all learning processes could and maybe should include some kind of...